Geoffrey has wide experience in a broad range of litigation matters, including bankruptcy and winding-up proceedings, building management, commercial litigation, contract disputes, debt recovery, landlord and tenant disputes and personal injury. He also handles criminal, family law, and wills and probate matters.
As well, Geoffrey is a member of the government’s Panel of Film Censorship Advisers and sits on the Law Society of Hong Kong’s Members Benefit Committee.
Holding dual degrees in law and commerce from Monash University in Melbourne and a Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from City University in Hong Kong, Geoffrey spent six years as a Partner at a law firm in Hong Kong before joining BC&C as Consultant in 2023.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Bankruptcy and Winding-up Proceedings
- Building Management
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Litigation
- Family Law
- Wills & Probate
- Panel of Film Censorship Advisers (2022 to present)
- Law Society of Hong Kong’s Members Benefit Committee (2018 to present)