Arthur is a key member of BC&C’s team dealing with Criminal Matters while he also covers Civil and Commercial Litigation and handles cases involving personal injury and employment issues.
Born and raised in Hong Kong, Arthur earned a degree in Finance and Economics from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2009 and completed his Master of Science in Economics at University College London two years later.
He worked as a paralegal at a law firm in Hong Kong before embarking on his Juris Doctor – a law degree for graduates from a non-law discipline – at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, graduating in 2015. He completed his Postgraduate Certificate in Laws at the same establishment in 2016 and joined BC&C soon after.
- Criminal Litigation
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- fraud recovery and asset tracing cases
- Application for Mareva Injunction and Assets Preservation Order
- Personal Injuries and Employees’ Compensation
- Employment Disputes
- Wills and Probate
- Honorary legal advisor to St Joseph’s College Old Boys’ Association since November 2020