Born and raised in Hong Kong, Alice completed her schooling in the territory before heading to study law at the University of Manchester, from where she graduated with Honours. After completing her Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from the University of Hong Kong, Alice joined Boase Cohen & Collins. She was admitted as a Solicitor in 2014, before becoming a Senior Associate in 2018 and a Partner in 2021.
Alice’s practice includes a broad range of civil and commercial litigation including shareholder disputes, contractual disputes, defamation claims, bankruptcy and insolvency matters and enforcing arbitral awards. She also advises on all aspects of matrimonial law including pre- and post-nuptial agreements, separation and divorce, child care and custody arrangements, financial applications, injunctions and non-molestation orders, relocation and removal applications, wardship, applications in relation to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, surrogacy and parental orders.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Company and Commercial
- Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law, Divorce and Separation
- Child Custody and Financial Applications
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Injunctions and Non-Molestation Orders
- Relocation and Removal Applications
- Wardship and Child Abduction under the Hague Convention
- Surrogacy and Parental Orders Wills and Probate
- Member of the Hong Kong Family Law Association
- Civil Celebrant of Marriages