Born and raised in Hong Kong, Alice completed her schooling in the territory before heading to study law at the University of Manchester, from where she graduated with Honours in 2009.
She returned to Hong Kong and spent six months teaching English before taking time out to go travelling through South America, visiting Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina and Brazil. She received her Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from the University of Hong Kong in 2012, joining Boase Cohen & Collins shortly after as a Trainee Solicitor.
She was admitted as a Solicitor in Hong Kong in 2014 and became a Senior Associate in 2018.
- Family Law, Divorce and Separation
- Child Custody and Financial Applications
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Injunctions and Non-Molestation orders
- Relocation and Removal Applications
- Wardship and Child Abduction under the Hague Convention
- Surrogacy and Parental Orders
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Member of the Hong Kong Family Law Association