A Partner in the firm since 2000, Alex is vastly experienced in many areas of business law with key areas of practice that include commercial and corporate litigation, investigations by governmental bodies and commercial contracts.
He contributes his time and knowledge to various financial and business-orientated organisations including the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong, where he is a government-appointed Independent Director, the Market Misconduct Tribunal, the Transport Tribunal and the Hong Kong Small & Medium Enterprises Association. In addition, his stellar work in the community and for charitable initiatives, much of it extending from his long-time involvement with Lions Clubs International and the Hong Kong Guide Dogs Association, has been recognised on numerous occasions by both the government and the Law Society of Hong Kong.
A father of two, Alex’s commitment to youth sees him act as Deputy School Supervisor of Lions College, a progressive secondary school in Kwai Chung, while he advises the Hong Kong General Chamber of Young Entrepreneurs. His ongoing interest in business and commerce led to him completing, in 2008, the world renowned MBA programme run jointly by Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University in Chicago and Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Commercial and Corporate Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Investigations by Governmental bodies, such as SFC, ICAC and CCB
- Commercial contracts
- Intellectual Property
- Real Property
- Vice-chairperson of the Consumer Relations Panel of the Travel Industry Authority
- Panel Chairman of the Transport Tribunal (Road Traffic Ordinance)
- Member of the Guardianship Board (Mental Health Ordinance)
- District Legal Advisor of Lions Clubs International, D303
- Honorary Legal Advisor of the Hong Kong Small and Medium Enterprises Association
- Honorary Legal Advisor of Hong Kong General Chamber of Youth Entrepreneurs
- Director cum Honorary Legal Advisor of the Hong Kong Guide Dogs Association
- Honorary Legal Advisor of the Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong
- Independent Non-executive Director of eBroker Group Limited (#8036)
- Non-executive Director of OLZ (HK) Limited (SFC Type 4 & 9 Licence)
- Director of OXO Capital Limited
- School Supervisor of Lions College