A Partner with the firm since 2014, Lisa is a core member of the Family Law team where she focuses on all aspects of matrimonial law, including divorce and separation, child care and custody matters, financial applications, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, injunctions, relocation and removal applications, wardship, applications in relation to child abduction under the Hague Convention. She also advises on matters in relation to surrogacy and parental orders, as well as jurisdictional disputes.
An accredited mediator, Lisa is devoted to helping divorce couples resolve their differences and make future arrangements amicably, which has led to her becoming a trained Collaborative Practitioner. She currently serves as Treasurer of the Hong Kong Collaborative Practice Group and Secretary of the Hong Kong Family Law Association. In her spare time she also participates in voluntary work organised by the Lions Club International.
A career in healthcare beckoned for Lisa after she graduated from the University of Sheffield in England with a degree in medical science, but her keen interest in law saw her change tack. She completed her law degree with the University of London and her Masters with the University of Northumbria before earning her Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from City University of Hong Kong.
- Family Law, Divorce and Separation
- Child Custody and Financial Application
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Injunctions and Non-Molestation Orders
- Relocation and Removal Applications
- Wardship and Child Abduction under the Hague Convention
- Surrogacy and Parental Orders
- Civil Celebrant of Marriages since 2018
- Treasurer, Hong Kong Collaborative Practice Group
- Secretary, Hong Kong Family Law Association
- Member of LAWASIA
- Member of International Academy of Collaborative Professionals