Kristie is a core member of BC&C’s Family Law department where she deals with a wide variety of cases arising from the matrimonial context while she also handles Criminal Matters.
For her further education, Kristie completed a double-degree programme offered by the University of Hong Kong. She studied for her Bachelor of Social Sciences (Government and Laws) from 2009-12 – during which time she received the Serena Yang Award for Global Studies Internship – and then completed her Bachelor of Laws in 2014.
She earned her Postgraduate Certificate in Laws in 2015, after which she joined BC&C. She became an Associate with the firm in 2017.
- Family Law, Divorce and Separation
- Child Custody and Financial Applications
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Injunctions and Non-Molestation Orders
- Relocation and Removal Applications
- Wardship and Child Abduction under the Hague Convention
- Surrogacy and Parental Orders
- Criminal Litigation
- Company and Commercial Litigation