Fiona’s core practice areas include Will drafting, estate administration and probate matters, both contentious and non-contentious, while she is an appointed member of the Panel Solicitors for the Official Administrator.
She is experienced in dispute resolution and a wide range of civil litigation, including shareholders’ disputes, contractual disputes, passing off action, defamation and enforcement actions. Apart from will drafting and estate administration, she advises clients in living will and mentally incapacitated persons proceedings and acts as professional administrator of estate.
Fiona began as a litigator in a sizeable legal firm serving diversified clients including statutory bodies, listed companies, land developers and individuals. Before rejoining BC&C in 2005, she led litigation teams in two other local law firms. In addition, she has been recognised by the Law Society of Hong Kong for her pro bono work and commitment to the community.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Wills, Probate and Estate Administration (Contentious and Non-Contentious)
- Mentally Incapacitated Persons Enquiry Proceedings
- Family Law
- Conveyancing and Property
- Landlord and Tenant
- Personal Injuries and Employees’ Compensation
- Intellectual Property (Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Copyright)
- Commercial Contracts
- Civil Celebrant of Marriages since 2006